300-320 Practice Exams Questions
Candidates who want to get job roles Senior Network Design Engineers, Senior Analyst, and Principal Systems Engineers can get these DumpsSchool 300-320 exam dumps for stronger preparation.
Try it Latest DumpsSchool 300-320 Exam dumps. Buy Full File here: https://www.dumpsschool.com/300-320-exam-dumps.html (485 As Dumps)
Download the DumpsSchool 300-320 braindumps from Google Drive: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1S-mRFtXUyzv8o1N0UbTGL9jQmZ-gm_jM/view (FREE VERSION!!!)
Question No. 1
Which option is the primary reason to implement security in a multicast network?
Question No. 2
about IPv4 and IPv6 on the same router (dual stack) with IS-IS
– Cisco added multitopolgy support for IS-IS to increase flexibility within dual-stack environment.
– Two TLVs added:
* IPv6 reachability TLV
* IPv6 interface address TLV
– Multi topology IS-IS:
* A separate topology is kept for both IPv4 and IPv6 (some links may not be able to carry IPv6 –> Avoid traffic
* This mode removes the restriction that all interfaces on which IS-IS is configured must support the identical
set of network address families.
* A separate SFP per address family.
* Wide metric must be used.
– Single-topology IS-IS:
* One SPF instance for both IPv4 and IPv6.
* Easier to administer but network must be homogeneous.
* Due to consistency checks, a router running IS-IS for both IPv4 and IPv6 does notform an adjacency with a router running IS-IS for IPv4 or IPv6 only. Disable consistency checks to maintain adjacencies active in heterogeneous environments. ForL1 links, this is primarily done during transition.
* As in any IS-IS design, L2 routers must be contiguous. IPv6 adjacency checks are notdone on L2 links.
Question No. 3
Refer to the exhibit.
Refer to the exhibit.
An engineer must apply IP addressing to five new WAN sites and chooses the new subnets pictured. The previous administrator applied the addressing at Headquarters. Which option is the minimum summary range to cover the existing WAN sites while also allowing for three additional WAN sites of the same size, for future growth?
Question No. 4
A client request includes a network design that ensures all connections between the access layer and
distribution layer are active and forwarding traffic at all times. Which design approach achieves this request?
Question No. 5
An engineer has been requested to utilize a method in an ACI network that will ensure only permitted communications are transmitted between each End Point Group tier in a three tier application. Which element would be utilized to accomplish this within the fabric?
Question No. 6
An engineer is designing a redundant dual-homed BGP solution that should prefer one specific carrier under normal conditions. Traffic should automatically fail over to a secondary carrier in case of a failure. Which two BGP attributes can be used to achieve this goal for inbound traffic?
Question No. 7
About BGP advertising route with using community, advertise to internet but not advertise to inside network
Question No. 8
Web server placed in front of the firewall in ACI?
300-320 Dumps Google Drive: (Limited Version!!!)
Exam Vendor: Cisco dumps